It is comprised of a plastic hinged box with our proprietary Gel coating applied directly to the bottom. These versatile “pocketless” carriers immobilize devices during shipping, handling and processing.
- Devices where direct contact with the top surface or edges should be avoided.
- Devices that are handled with tweezers or by hand.
- Multiple device sizes (no pockets) in same Gel-Box.
- Handling small components or large assembled modules.
- For your specific device sizes refer to Die Calculator Program for determining the number of devices per box type.
- Standard sizes from 1" x 1" up to 7" x 5".
- Standard gel retention levels XT, X0, X4, X5, and X8 to accommodate variations of device size, weight and surface roughness. Also available with Process B film as an option.
- Hinged boxes available in various bottom/top configurations using transparent, conductive black , and transparent antistatic materials.
The Summit-Tech Company is an ISO:9001-2008 certified company. Copyright ©1996-2016 Summit-Tech Company® All rights reserved.